Web Developer (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
WeComics, the trending online comic community platform in Thailand. Our platform is community based portal for comic lovers with variety genres of comics from Thailand, Korea and China.
We are the sister company of Tencent Animation and Comics China, offering unique working experience to our team members in the startup friendly style environment.
If you are looking to join young, kind and professional team with comic-in-mind, our team is what you have been looking for.
We are seeking for highly motivated individuals (and especially comic lovers) to join our team, to develop the community & content, and grow up the platform together.
Come and join us and experience our amazing journey to advance your career that you have been seeking for in one life.
- Design, develop, improve web services and office system on the server side of Ookbee and Ookbee Comics, so that our application on the client side can work perfectly to ensure the best user experience.
- Explore challenging new areas and build high-quality software solutions for WeComics.
- Work closely with other software development project manager, engineers and designers to develop top-quality products that solve actual business and technology problems.
- Have a relentless focus on scalability, latency, performance, robustness, and cost trade-offs – especially those present in highly virtualized, elastic, cloud-based environments.
- Bachelor's or higher Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields
- Having C# programming background
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in software development (Junior Level)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in software development (Senior Level)
- in C#, Asp.net MVC for Backend
- Good understanding of Software Development and Software Design Patterns
- Experience in SQL and relational database design
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM, and lean software development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated teaming and leadership skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tight deadlines
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.