Data Analytics Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Data Analytics Manager
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses.Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of Data Analytics Managerlocated in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
- Aggregate and synthesize product and marketing insights from multiple data systems. Translate metrics and analytical information into easily understood and actionable information.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics to support key business decisions, as well as all types of forecasts
- Leading data and metrics driven decision-making culture through participation and guidance with Product, Marketing, BD and Sales teams decision making process.
- Monitor, discover and proactively find any data abnormally through multiple analytics systems and data dashboards.
- Collaborate with data team to generate and manage dashboards for business and marketing needs.
- Working closely with UX team to perform platform research and A/B testing and summarize into meaningful conclusions and insights.
- 5+ years experience in product or marketing analytics or equivalent analytic role.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, math, computer sciences or related fields.
- Highly analytical/good problem-solving skills/good critical thinking skills/creative.
- Advanced Excel/data analytics/BI tools
- Ability to communicate clearly with multiple teams and functions.
- Ability to work independently and be persuasive to getting things done.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Thai or other Asian languages are a plus
- Comfortable working within a multinational team