Account Director (2 positions)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
Tencent Thailand offers unique opportunities to grow with an industry-leading company while enjoying the benefits of creating and starting new businesses. Currently, we are looking for a candidate in the role of Account Director located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tencent Thailand is dedicated to developing internet platforms with quality content for our users’ lifestyles making the online world safe, enjoyable, and educational. Our leading products include, but not limited to, Sanook.com the number 1 portal in Thailand, JOOX- the number 1 music streaming service in the region, WeChat, and Tencent Games.
At Tencent, we aim to fulfill the needs of our audiences, partners, and advertisers with diverse and innovative platforms. We seek highly motivated individuals to join us as we continue our journey to create new products, services, and opportunities in Thailand, a hub of innovation and business for Southeast Asia.
Topspace is an all-in-one digital marketing agency with 12 years of digital production experience. We help our clients to reach their marketing objectives by providing the best answers to marketing strategies, creative content, online and off-line execution. Topspace also focuses on helping our clients to reach their customers in China with Tencent’s strong foothold through Tencent’s comprehensive list of online products such as WeChat, QQ, QZone.
- Able to understand the needs of customers across all industries.
- Ensure the involved internal teams are equipped to meet customer and management expectations.
- Able to manage sales cycles and work with customers to develop value based solutions.
- Provide up-to-date information in the form of a sales pipeline and provide a sales forecast.
- Expected to analyze trends and provide recommendations to adjust and optimize sales strategies.
- Able to present technology and marketing based solutions to meet customers’ needs for digital production and execution.
- Able to manage and coach team members including Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Maximize revenue for the company.
- Direct experience in digital marketing solutions strongly preferred.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Finance, Marketing / Advertising or Related field.
- At least 7 Years of experiences working in sales, business development, advertising, and/or marketing.
- Good knowledge of marketing management, strategic planning and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation, digital project management, logical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Passion for digital media – including a solid understanding of internet advertising, benchmarks and sales process. An aptitude for technology strongly preferred
- Good command of English a must. Good command of Mandarin is a big plus.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.