Game Localization Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Translate, review, proofread and test game-related texts in your language to a high-quality standard.
- Work closely with game developers and the publishing team to ensure high linguistic quality in-game.
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the texts you are assigned to ensure that the best quality products are delivered and published.
- Native speaker of the target language (Thai).
- Excellent written skills in Thai and English.
- Conversational/fluent Chinese is preferred.
- Educational qualifications in translation, linguistics or a related field are desired.
- Minimum 3 years of translation experience.
- MOBA & SLG gamers with 2 years of experience in game translation are preferred.
- Passion for the interactive entertainment space and close familiarity with the gaming industry.
- Deep understanding of native country's gaming industry, culture, and community.
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of working with a diverse team from different countries/cultures.