Business Development manager-Sanook Application (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
As a Business Development manager , you will be joining the team behind Sanook Application - the leading content application in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development for New Products, this position requires working in a cross-functional environment to help develop and execute growth strategies for new mobile products launching in Thailand. He or she must be an excellent problem-solver with an entrepreneurial mindset that is able to think creatively in developing new partnerships and executing marketing campaigns to ensure the success of each product in its category.
- Creatively define the roadmap to market product features, focusing on retaining and increasing overall user activeness
- Coordinate efforts across teams in Thailand, Hong Kong and China, to rollout new products and features
- Plan the distribution of high impact content to millions of users on a daily basis
- Work closely with design, development, marketing, sales and BD teams to conceptualize and successfully implement projects
- Write specs, create wireframes, validate new features
- Negotiate and control timelines across different teams
- Manage supporting team members, their tasks and deliverables
- Run beta, pilot programs and A/B testing initiatives on products
- Create campaigns to drive in-app VIP and Coins sales, as well as to keep bringing users back to the apps, continuously improving campaigns based on data
- Top-tier MBA or consulting experience strongly preferred.
- 5-7+ years of relevant business preferably in the technology, internet, or mobile-focused business.
- Strong analytical skills. Advanced usage of MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to quickly understand new and dynamic industries.
- Excellent negotiation skills – with a proven track record of closing and implementing deals from large to medium in a given period of time and across multiple markets.
- Mastery of detail and an ability to stay on top of this complexity (while not losing sight of the strategic / financial aims of the business).
- Ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously under intense deadlines.
- Evidence of excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent communications and leadership skills.
- Energetic, creative and passion for the opportunity to build a sustainable competitive advantage and drive new business.
- Fluency in English required