Web Designer (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject.
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in Web Designer.
- Proven work experience as web designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Basic knowledge on UI/UX Design.
- Basic understanding of mobile design language and UX/UI principles.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Highly organized with an eye for details.