Talent Sourcing and Development Manager (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Execute recruitment strategies which include partnering with internal customers in order to identify staffing needs, advertising vacancies and screening resumes, performing interviews with candidates together with administering employee assessments, recommending potential candidates to top or middle management for interviews and selection, performing other documentation, backgrounds, and references check.
- Coordinate with recruitment service agencies, colleges, and industry associations for candidate sourcing and branding purposes.
- Organize and facilitate orientation sessions for new employees.
- Manage internship program to ensure best selection process, smooth on-boarding and great feedback received.
- Identify training and development needs within organization through job analysis and regular consultation with businesses, which are aligned with business strategies.
- Design and manage training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and individuals.
- Coordinate and deliver both in-house and external trainings, and revise programs as necessary in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Manage all activities within approved budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Arts, Political Science, Psychology or any related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in Human Resources, Recruitment or Learning & Development.
- Have good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills, pay attention to details and be able to work independently.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Demonstrate commitment to the company’s values of integrity, collaboration, innovation and proactivity.