Editor in Chief (1 position)
Tencent (Thailand) Company Limited
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead the story and content development by identifying/making decision which contents are likely to be the hits.
- Manage content curation by working with the team to gather news from partners and social media.
- Manage an editorial team to ensure that their deliverables are aligned with business strategies and goals including team performance and people development.
- Develop story angels, manage story assignments, and edit articles i.e. fact checking, piracy, related legal risks, spelling for daily publications and ensure the work quality reach expectations.
- Organize long-term story coverage by working with marketing team to achieve brand reputation and business goals.
- Be a leader in on-line news and portal industry by being up-to-date with industry trends, and analyzing competitors' strategies.
- Bachelor’s or a Higher Degree is required.
- Over 10 years’ experience in online content, journalism, or related fields.
- Familiarity with tools of the new media trade, such as Google Analytics and HTML
- Familiarity with technology and social media
- Understanding and adaptive to analytic tools, analytical skills
- Team management and team building skills
- Creative thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both Thai and English